Tally with GST COURSE in Roorkee
The Online Tally Course Program at Sarojson Digital enables you to master the Tally ERP under the guidance of our real-time experts. Our Tally Experts provide you hands-on training in using Tally ERP for Accounting, Bank Reconciliation, handling TDS, TCS, Inventory, GST, Taxation, Return Filing, Finalization of Books of Accounts, Reporting, and Auditing tools to make you an expert in Tally.
Explore Tally with GST Course
Duration – 90 Days | Classroom Training
Tally.ERP 9 has advanced integration capabilities in the form of Application programming interfaces to make the software extensible. Tally is the most demanding ERP software available in the market. The course content is going to teach students in detail how to manage accounting, Inventory, orders, and payroll in Tally.
This is Comprehensive training focuses on practicality and based on current industry norms. It doesn’t waste any time running around the bush, wasting your precious time.
What is Tally with GST?
Tally, or Transactions Allowed in a Linear Line Yards, is a famous program developed by Goenkas in 1986. Its principal goal, as used by a huge number of small and medium-sized businesses, is to execute accounting activities in a highly precise and methodical manner. Tally full course is what you should follow if you want to become familiar with various aspects of the program, how it works, and comprehend basic concepts like bookkeeping, profit, and loss analysis, stock maintenance, and so on. The most recent version is tally erp 9.
Tally is a well-known accounting and spending tracking program, and the training of tally ranges from one month to two years, with Tally Certification and Diploma available. Tally Course is a top-rated course that teaches students about GST, TDS, inventory management, and accounting. There are no undergraduate or postgraduate tally courses; BBA, BCom, MCom, and MBA Finance or Banking students receive a brief introduction to tally as part of their curriculum. Short-term tally courses are popular at NIELIT and the AIIMS Institute of Management Studies.
Accounting course students consider tally to be extremely significant for a job as an accountant; they pursue a certificate or diploma in tally to become skilled in it. Tally computer full course length is 1 – 3 months, however, if students choose to pursue a diploma in tally, it can take up to 2 years. Tally’s accounting tools enable you to quickly and simply record business transactions. Create and manage vouchers, masters, and reports to record transactions required for your business. It assists you in managing all of your company’s essential accounting procedures.
What you’ll learn in this Tally Erp9 + Tally Prime Online Training
- How to Install Tally
- Creating, Altering and Deleting Company in Tally
- Gateway of Tally and User Interface
- Doing Voucher Enteries
- Duplicating Entries
- Understanding Ledgers
- Creating Ledgers
- Creating Multiple Ledgers
- Altering and Deleting Ledgers
- Practical Examples
- Understanding Groups
- Creating, Altering and Deleting Groups and Multiple Groups
- Vouchers Configuration
- Using of Voucher in Double Entry Mode
- Contra Voucher
- Payment Voucher
- Receipt Voucher
- Journal Voucher
- Voucher Class & Configuration
- Reversing & Optional Voucher Management
- Understanding & Implementation of Cost Centres
- Understanding & Implementation of Profit Centres
- Cost Centre & Category wise Reporting
- Budget Masters and Configuration
- Budget Reporting and Analysis
- Bank Reconciliation Process
- Stock Group & Category
- Stock Item
- Unit of Measure
- Godown Creation & Reporting
- Voucher Type & Class
- Sales & Purchase
- Debit Note & Credit Note
- Stock Journal
- Manufacturing Journal
- Physical Stock
- Purchase Order Process
- Purchase Order Voucher with Examples
- Receipt Note (Inventory) with Examples
- Rejection-Out Voucher with Examples
- Sales Order Process
- Sales Order Voucher with Examples
- Delivery Note (Inventory) with Examples
- Rejection-IN Voucher with Examples
- Bills of Material
- Voucher Class for Manufacturing & Implementation
- Payroll Management in Tally
- RCM – Reverse Charge Mechanism
Career Options You Can Consider after Studying Tally With GST
How often have you thought of doing a Tally course to get better career opportunities? If we have guessed it right then the answer is ‘Always!’ Keeping this thought of yours in mind, we have enlisted the top 5 career prospects that you can give a thought to after completing a course in Tally. The courses have been pursued by students and professionals for a long time with productive results. All you need to have is some basic knowledge of computers and a 10+2 degree. Now let us take a closer look at some of the top careers that would surely interest you!
- Accounts Executive: An accounts executive is responsible for maintaining each day’s business relationships with all of the company’s clients. This entitles the employee to be closely involved in the company’s advertising, publicity, and financial services. He/she would also shoulder the duties of maintaining the accounts on a regular basis.
- Junior accountant: A bachelor’s degree in accounting is the prerequisite for working as a junior accountant. This job profile expects you to work under a senior accountant at an entry-level position in an accounting firm or office where the main job would be to look into the details of accounting.
- Data entry operator: The job of a data entry officer is to feed valuable information into a computer by either manually entering the details or by using a scanning device. Though it might seem quite simple as a task precision, dedication, and certain techniques are required to do the work without any glitch. As a data entry executive, you will have to work in the data entry department of an organization.
- Accounts Assistant: With this job profile you can easily assist a senior accountant or undertake clerical tasks. Some of the expected job roles would be to type, make important business calls, answer e-mails, file vital documents, and also help with basic bookkeeping. At times, you might be asked to communicate and deal with clients and agencies of the company.
- Tally operator: By completing a Tally ERP 9 online course with GST you can surely bag a job as a Tally operator. With this course, you will be entitled to learn the use of the software i.e. Tally, both the basic and the advanced usages. This in return will help you to maintain basic accounts, storing details, manage and monitoring payrolls, etc.
- Finance Officer: These employees manage an organization’s finances and administration by participating in budget planning, record management, invoice processing, balance sheet preparation, and other tasks.
- Tax Accountant: Tax accountants assist their customers with income and financial tax statements. These people work with tax laws by studying new developments, and rules, aiding with tax audits, filing company returns, and so on.
- Sales Analyst: Sales program analysts, as the name suggests, evaluate and store sales data. Their jobs include analyzing market trends and reporting on them in order to help the firm expand and solve difficulties with its present method of functioning.
- Accounts Executive: Accounts Executive is a sales role responsible for client management, campaign planning, and acting as a liaison between advertising firms and clients.
- Accounting Clerk: Administrative and clerical duties include managing books of accounts, updating financial data, and making ledger entries. Their primary responsibility is to keep track of their organization’s financial information.
This Program is designed to address growing demand for competent Digital Marketing Professionals
Why Join Sarojson Digital Marketing Training Agency In Roorkee?
Practical Classroom Sessions
We strongly believe that Without Practical’s, Knowledge is useless. We follow 80-20 rule where we teach 80% of practical’s & 20% Theory.
100% Placement Assistance
Sarojson Digital has established partnerships with various MNCs and agencies. Upon successful completion of our training program, we offer comprehensive job assistance to our candidates.
Weekly and Daily Assignments
In our training program, we provide weekly and daily assignments to enhance your learning experience. These assignments are designed to help you practice and apply the knowledge & skills.
Google Certification Program
Google Certification Program offers industry-recognized certifications that validate individuals’ proficiency in various Google technologies and platforms.
Free Tools Worth of 25000/- Inr
We provide SEO, SMO, PPC Tools and Software to properly organize your Digital Marketing Campaigns.
Google Certified Trainers
Get trained from a Team of Certified Expert Trainers with Live Hands on Experience in Digital Marketing Industry.