Advance Excel COURSE in Roorkee
Advance Excel is a course that teaches you how to use the powerful features and functions of Microsoft Excel to analyze data, create reports, and automate tasks. You will learn how to work with advanced formulas, pivot tables, charts, macros, and more. By the end of this course, you will be able to use Excel as a professional tool for data analysis and presentation.
Explore Advance Excel Course
Duration – 90 Days | Classroom Training
If you want to take your Excel skills to the next level, you should explore our advance excel course. This course will teach you how to use advanced formulas, functions, charts, pivot tables, macros and more. You will learn how to analyze data, create reports, automate tasks and solve problems with Excel. Whether you are a beginner or an intermediate user, this course will help you master Excel and become more efficient and productive.
What is Advance Excel?
Advanced Excel is a term that refers to the use of more sophisticated and advanced features and functions of Microsoft Excel, a spreadsheet software that allows users to perform calculations, create charts, analyze data and more. Some of the benefits of learning Advanced Excel are:
– It enhances your data analysis and visualization skills, which are in high demand in many industries and professions.
– It enables you to automate repetitive tasks, optimize workflows, and improve efficiency and accuracy.
– It helps you to create professional-looking reports, dashboards, and presentations that can communicate your insights effectively.
Some of the topics that are covered in Advanced Excel courses are:
– Advanced formulas and functions, such as VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF, etc.
– Pivot tables and pivot charts, which allow you to summarize and explore large data sets easily.
– Data validation and protection, which ensure the integrity and security of your data.
– Macros and VBA, which allow you to record and run custom commands and programs in Excel.
– Power Query and Power Pivot, which enable you to connect to various data sources, transform and model data, and perform complex calculations.
Topic that include in Advance Excel Course
• An overview of the screen, navigation and basic spreadsheet concepts
• Various selection techniques
• Shortcut Keys
• Customizing the Ribbon
• Using and Customizing AutoCorrect
• Changing Excel’s Default Options
Using Basic Functions
• Using Functions – Sum, Average, Max,Min, Count, Counta
• Absolute, Mixed and Relative Referencing
Formatting and Proofing
• Currency Format
• Format Painter
• Formatting Dates
• Custom and Special Formats
• Formatting Cells with Number formats, Font formats, Alignment, Borders, etc
• Basic conditional formatting
• SumIf, SumIfs CountIf, CountIfs AverageIf, AverageIfs, Nested IF, IFERROR Statement, AND, OR, NOT
• File Level Protection
• Workbook, Worksheet Protection
• Upper, Lower, Proper
• Left, Mid, Right
• Trim, Len, Exact
• Find, Substitute
Date and Time Functions
• Today, Now
• Day, Month, Year
• Date, Date if, DateAdd
• EOMonth, Weekday
Advanced Paste Special Techniques
• Paste Formulas, Paste Formats
• Paste Validations
• Transpose Tables
New in Excel 2013 / 2016 & 365
• New Charts – Tree map & Waterfall
• Sunburst, Box and whisker Charts
• Combo Charts – Secondary Axis
• Adding Slicers Tool in Pivot & Tables
• Using Power Map and Power View
• Forecast Sheet
• Sparklines -Line, Column & Win/ Loss
• Using 3-D Map
• New Controls in Pivot Table – Field, Items and Sets
• Various Time Lines in Pivot Table
• Auto complete a data range and list
• Quick Analysis Tool
• Smart Lookup and manage Store
Sorting and Filtering
• Filtering on Text, Numbers & Colors
• Sorting Options
• Advanced Filters on 15-20 different criteria(s)
• Setting Up Print Area
• Customizing Headers & Footers
• Designing the structure of a template
• Print Titles –Repeat Rows / Columns
What If Analysis
• Goal Seek
• Scenario Analysis
• Data Tables (PMT Function)
• Solver Tool
• If Function
• How to Fix Errors – if error
• Nested If
• Complex if and or functions
• Number, Date & Time Validation
• Text and List Validation
• Custom validations based on formula for a cell
• Dynamic Dropdown List Creation using Data Validation – Dependency List
• Vlookup / HLookup
• Index and Match
• Creating Smooth User Interface Using Lookup
• Nested VLookup
• Reverse Lookup using Choose Function
• Worksheet linking using Indirect
• Vlookup with Helper Column
• Creating Simple Pivot Tables
• Basic and Advanced Value Field Setting
• Classic Pivot table
• Choosing Field
• Filtering PivotTables
• Modifying PivotTable Data
• Grouping based on numbers and Dates
• Calculated Field & Calculated Items
• Arrays Functions
• What are the Array Formulas, Use of the Array Formulas?
• Basic Examples of Arrays (Using ctrl+shift+enter).
• Array with if, len and mid functions formulas.
• Array with Lookup functions.
• Advanced Use of formulas with Array.
Charts and slicers
• Various Charts i.e. Bar Charts / Pie Charts / Line Charts
• Using SLICERS, Filter data with Slicers
• Manage Primary and Secondary Axis
• Planning a Dashboard
• Adding Tables and Charts to Dashboard
• Adding Dynamic Contents to Dashboard
Introduction to VBA
• What Is VBA?
• What Can You Do with VBA?
• Recording a Macro
• Procedure and functions in VBA
Variables in VBA
• What is Variables?
• Using Non-Declared Variables
• Variable Data Types
• Using Const variables
Message Box and Input box Functions
• Customizing Msgboxes and Inputbox
• Reading Cell Values into Messages
• Various Button Groups in VBA
If and select statements
• Simple If Statements
• The Elseif Statements
• Defining select case statements
Looping in VBA
• Introduction to Loops and its Types
• The Basic Do and For Loop
• Exiting from a Loop
• Advanced Loop Examples
Mail Functions – VBA
• Using Outlook Namespace
• Send automated mail
• Outlook Configurations, MAPI
• Worksheet / Workbook Operations
• Merge Worksheets using Macro
• Merge multiple excel files into one sheet
• Split worksheets using VBA filters
• Worksheet copiers
Job Opportunities After Advance Excel Course in Roorkee
Advanced Excel is a skill that can open up many career opportunities for you in various fields. Whether you want to analyze data, create reports, automate tasks, or visualize information, advanced Excel can help you achieve your goals. Some of the job roles that require advanced Excel skills are:
– Data analyst: A data analyst collects, cleans, and interprets data using various tools and techniques, including advanced Excel functions and formulas. A data analyst can use Excel to perform calculations, filter and sort data, create charts and dashboards, and apply conditional formatting and data validation.
– Accountant: An accountant records, summarizes, and reports financial transactions using accounting software and Excel. An accountant can use Excel to create budgets, forecasts, invoices, balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements. An accountant can also use Excel to perform financial analysis, such as ratio analysis, break-even analysis, and variance analysis.
– Information clerk: An information clerk performs clerical tasks such as maintaining records, filing documents, answering phone calls, and providing customer service. An information clerk can use Excel to organize and update data, create forms and templates, generate reports and invoices, and mail merge documents.
– Business analyst: A business analyst evaluates business processes, identifies problems and opportunities, and proposes solutions using various methods and tools, including Excel. A business analyst can use Excel to model scenarios, conduct what-if analysis, create decision trees and flowcharts, and perform statistical analysis.
– Market analyst: A market analyst researches market conditions, trends, competitors, and customer behavior using various sources of data and information, including Excel. A market analyst can use Excel to collect and consolidate data from different sources, create surveys and questionnaires, analyze market segments and customer profiles, and create charts and graphs to present findings.
– Financial analyst: A financial analyst evaluates the performance and potential of investments, companies, industries, and markets using various financial models and tools, including Excel. A financial analyst can use Excel to build valuation models, perform discounted cash flow analysis, calculate net present value and internal rate of return, and create financial projections and forecasts.
These are some of the job opportunities that you can explore after learning advanced Excel. However, there are many more fields and sectors that require advanced Excel skills. To enhance your career prospects with advanced Excel skills, you can also get an Excel certification from a reputed institute or organization.
This Program is designed to address growing demand for competent Digital Marketing Professionals
Why Join Sarojson Digital Marketing Training Agency In Roorkee?
Practical Classroom Sessions
We strongly believe that Without Practical’s, Knowledge is useless. We follow 80-20 rule where we teach 80% of practical’s & 20% Theory.
100% Placement Assistance
Sarojson Digital has established partnerships with various MNCs and agencies. Upon successful completion of our training program, we offer comprehensive job assistance to our candidates.
Weekly and Daily Assignments
In our training program, we provide weekly and daily assignments to enhance your learning experience. These assignments are designed to help you practice and apply the knowledge & skills.
Google Certification Program
Google Certification Program offers industry-recognized certifications that validate individuals’ proficiency in various Google technologies and platforms.
Free Tools Worth of 25000/- Inr
We provide SEO, SMO, PPC Tools and Software to properly organize your Digital Marketing Campaigns.
Google Certified Trainers
Get trained from a Team of Certified Expert Trainers with Live Hands on Experience in Digital Marketing Industry.